The Nordic Cochrane Centre (NCC) is an independent research and information centre that is part of The Cochrane Collaboration, an international network of individuals and institutions committed to preparing, maintaining, and disseminating systematic reviews of the effects of health care.
- Why I think antidepressants cause more harm than good (Lancet Psychiatry July 2014) (PDF)
- General health checks in adults for reducing morbidity and mortality from disease (Cochrane review) (PDF)
- Why we need easy access to all data from all clinical trials and how to accomplish it (PDF, Trials 2011, open access)
- Opening up data at the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Screening for breast cancer with mammography (Cochrane review) (PDF)
- Placebo interventions for all clinical conditions (Cochrane review) (PDF)
Mammography screening leaflet