Jump to navigation
PhDs and doctoral theses
- When is a randomised trial justified? Asger Sand Paludan-Müller, PhD thesis, defended March 2021.
- Benefits and Harms of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccines. Lars Jørgensen, PhD thesis, defended March 2019.
- Conflicts of interest in scientific articles. Kristine Rasmussen, PhD thesis, defended May 2018.
- Effects of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and serotonin - norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) on suicidality, violence, and quality of life. Tarang Sharma, PhD thesis, defended April 2018.
- The effect of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) on suicidality and violent behaviour. Emma Maund, PhD thesis, defended Feb 2016.
- Benefits and harms of general health checks and screening with urinary dipsticks. Lasse Krogsbøll, PhD thesis, defended June 2015.
- Unpublished data, particularly in relation to harms, in clinical trials. Jeppe Schroll, PhD thesis, defended February 2015.
- Conflicts of interest in biomedical publishing, Andreas Lundh, PhD thesis, defended April 2013.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) - sales, withdrawal reactions and how drug regulators reacted to this with benzodiazepines as comparator. Margrethe Nielsen, PhD thesis, defended April 2013.
- Mammography screening: benefits, harms, and informed choice Karsten Juhl Jørgensen, Doctoral dissertation, defended January 2013.
- Robustness of results and conclusions in systematic reviews, trials and abstracts Anders W Jørgensen, PhD thesis, defended November 2011.
- Standardised mean difference in metaanalyses - How reliable is it in practice? Britta Tendal, PhD thesis, defended August 2010.
- Protection against bias in randomised clinical trials and meta-analyses. Julie Pildal, PhD thesis, defended September 2005.
- Treatment of hepatic encephalopathy - systematic Cochrane reviews of randomised clinical trials Bodil Als-Nielsen, PhD thesis, defended May 2005.
- Are placebo interventions associated with clinically important effects? Asbjørn Hróbjartsson 2001.