The major funders for The Nordic Cochrane Centre in Copenhagen are:
- The Danish Government
- The Cochrane Collaboration
- The Danish Medical Research Council
- Sygekassernes Helsefond
Declaration of interest
In accordance with the policy of the Cochrane Collaboration, the Nordic Cochrane Centre does not receive funding from commercial sources, defined as any for-profit manufacturer or provider of health care, or any other for-profit source with a real or potential vested interest in the findings of a specific review. All directors of Centres are required to complete personal declaration of interest statements and to disclose all relationships with commercial organisations. The term 'related organisation' in the questions below means any organisation related to health care or medical research. The declaration of interest statement of the Director (Peter G°tzsche) is below.
A. Financial interests
In the last five years, have you:
- Received research funding: any grant, contract or gift, commissioned research, or fellowship from a related organisation to conduct research? If yes, list.
See our Annual Reports at www.cochrane.dk. We regularly obtain grants from funding agencies that are not commercial sources in competition with other researchers.
- Had paid consultancies: any paid work, consulting fees (in cash or kind) for an organisation? If yes, list.
- Received honoraria: one-time payments (in cash or kind) from a related organisation? If yes, list.
- Served as a director, officer, partner, trustee, employee or held a position of management with a related organisation? If yes, list.
- Possessed share-holdings, stock, stock options, equity with a related organisation (excludes mutual funds or similar arrangements where the individual has no control over the selection of the shares)? If yes, list.
- Received personal gifts from a related organisation? If yes, list.
- Had an outstanding loan with a related organisation? If yes, list.
- Received royalty payments from a related organisation? If yes, list.
B. Non-financial interests
Do you have any other competing interests that could pose a conflict of interest that would reasonably appear to be related to the primary interest? If yes, explain.